Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vacation....

Vacations are not at all about where you go or what you do and see. 

Vacations are all about whom you are with and what you make of your time together.  Memories do not cost anything to create.  Our little family vacation was so simple and full of all of the things I love most; family, love, and laughter!

A walk to the temple with my Mom and my Sister's family to celebrate Easter morning...





Swinging and playing at the park with my entire family, everyone together...



Running in a new place and slowing down and soaking in my surroundings...


Bowling with my entire family all together...



Going to a little discovery museum and playing, seeing, running around exploring, and enjoying...


Playing in the toy aisle at target for hours...



So simple

So perfect

Such a great reminder that the most important things in life are simply time spent together with the people you love most.  It has been a tough couple of weeks with the loss of loved ones in my family.  My oldest cousin, Lieutenant Joshua Wall of the United States Navy passing away completely unexpectedly and gone way too early.  My uncle Mark's brother Gary passing away tragically at such a young age and leaving behind a young family.

May these tragedies serve as a reminder to hold on a little tighter to the ones that you love most and never pass up an opportunity to spend time with family and friends.  Kids do not need elaborate vacations, expensive toys, or the latest gadget.  Kids and adults alike need attention, love, and time. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your cousin and uncle's brother that is so sad. It sounds like you had a great time and you are right, it doesn't matter what you are doing but rather who you are with :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about your uncle's brother passing away and your oldest cousin. That's really sad, your family has been through so much loss, but I really admire how you're able to carry on with life and honor your brother with your running... and I know your family will honor these two with your lives as well. All the Easter pictures are so cute, and you're right, it is so fun to slow down running and just enjoy your surroundings sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is so strong! You've been through a lot. But you also grow closer each time. HUgs friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wіthout thiѕ kеу player
    busіnеss on your siԁe. Wrіtеrs mаy fіnd
    ѕоme internet оρportunitіes to be quіte optimіstic Passρoгt.

    Veгіzon's business stock has also reacted positively to low rates, promote your solutions on your high quality lead doesn't aρpеаr foг
    уour follоw up emаіls. You can participatе іn
    thе bгiԁging marκet. Ѕure еnough once
    in the soіl, аndѕequeѕtеrs carbοn.


    Mу web рagе internet marketing ebooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ιt's not my first time to go to see this web site, i am browsing this website dailly and take fastidious information from here daily.

    My page - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that each of us has the potential to create personal
    miracles, and to spread these miracles throughout the world.
    World news often has news that is related to famous Hollywood celebrities or sports person or international socialites.
    These websites can be dedicated to particular type of news like a few websites
    are dedicated to entertainment narovide the people with current world news but they face the
    barrier of space and time.

    Also visit my homepage :: Latest Daily News

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was recommended this website via my cousin.

    I'm not positive whether this publish is written through him as no one else recognise such precise about my difficulty. You're incredible!

    Thank you!

    Also visit my web page; holidays in vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be
    on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that
    they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my website http://waoguitars.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right here is the right web site for everyone who would like to understand this topic.
    You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
    You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been
    written about for decades. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!


    Take a look at my blog post; www.wolfandassociates.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In mutualism both species gain from their body detox cleanser.

    These are the few things that can make up your distance
    and bring you guys closer.

    Here is my site Detox Body Cleansing

    ReplyDelete
  11. When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be
    available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Traveling 2013

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! :)